50th Anniversary Lunar Landing Flights

BASE_DePauw

Sorry that conflicts prevent us from coming to Pella this June.

However, I want to invite members of the ARHAB community to consider conducting a high balloon flight on July 20 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of man landing on the Moon.  BASE is planning on launching a payload containing about 50 small (30 grams or less) objects submitted by the public and in compliance with the FAR regulations for a trip to near space. Ideally, we will recover and return the objects to their owners after the flight.

Howard, KC9QBN
BASE_DePauw

--
Howard L. Brooks