Re: LightAPRS Tracker

Hank Riley

Mustafa,

I wrote you a private email through the groups.io system within this GPSL list.  That was about a week and a half ago.  I inquired about the LightAPRS Tracker you were telling us about in March.

Wondering if you got that email and if you read it yet.  I can't find an email for you on QRZ or anywhere else.

Please reply to GPSL or to me directly at n1ltv at yahoo dot com.  The reason for not writing the email the regular way is that web-only users will not be able to see my address.  Group.io suppresses all terms that look like an email address (the presence of the @ symbol is the main clue for the server).

Hank