Re: Rasberry Pi and High Altitude Balloons

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

My last three articles in Nuts and Volts cover this topic. I have notes and code in each article.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018, 4:31 PM Jason Unwin via Groups.Io <generalripper_1999=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Our Civil Air Patrol Squadron got some Raspberry Pi kits for STEM activities. We might have a couple left over when we are done. I am wondering if there are any kits or additional "sensors" we can add to the basic Raspberry Pi for a HAB flight. Specifically something to help track the payloads and possibly a way to log air temperature, density, humidity, or maybe even cosmic radiation. Any thoughts and links to ideas is greatly appreciated.

Jason Unwin
KF5UEF