Re: July 1 flight video and still images

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

It will be Sunday the 2nd. I will contact Strato Fox for help.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018, 2:36 PM John Kovac KM6GKF <jkovac@...> wrote:
Yes let us know when you’ll be down here Paul.  We are happy to help with your flight.

On Jul 2, 2018, at 2:02 PM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:

That's quite good. Congrats. I am planning to launch from near the bay area over Labor Day weekend.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018, 1:33 PM John Kovac KM6GKF <jkovac@...> wrote:
This was the payload that stayed on the ground at GPSL 2018.  It was very hazy in CA yesterday due to the fires, so the images are not that great.  We did attain our highest burst so far, 110,194 feet.

Thanks to Hank Riley and everyone else on this list who gave me input on flight line.

Video link:

Stills link: