Re: EOSS

Thomas Londrigan

The trail was restricted to small ATVs and motorcycles.  Large gate at the top and barriers at the bottom.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018, 9:36 PM James Ewen VE6SRV <ve6srv@...> wrote:
That looks like it could have been a fun adventure... it's not often
that one can say that they trekked up to the headwaters of Whangdoodle
Creek to recover their Near-Space payload.

It looks like that two wheeled track along the ridge was big enough
for a vehicle... was that the case?

It always looks easy on Google Earth to get to places on these ridges
in the US... there are always tracks all over the place!

James
VE6SRV