Thermos for Near space Habitat

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I outfitted a stainless steel thermos with a temperature and pressure sensor plugged into a flight computer I designed for rocketry. I am attaching the graphs I created from the data.

You can see the thermos only lost around 4% of its atmosphere and remained above freezing. I need to repeat this test a few more times and see if I can add a Styrofoam jacket to help maintain the temperature.

I am still working the photometer results. It appears I am seeing a strong signal for Raleigh Scattering. Am I seeking expert advice for input on my interpretation.