Re: Photos or videos?

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

My twitter account has some, Twitter.com/nearsys

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018, 7:24 PM John Kovac KM6GKF <jkovac@...> wrote:
Here's a link to a few pre-flight photos, including the flight that never was.

From: Hank Riley via Groups.Io <n1ltv=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: GPSL@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [GPSL] Photos or videos?

I think it would be nice if people could post just a few casual still pics or movies of the prelaunch to launch time activity.  That might not need as much editing as actual in-flight video.

It's still pretty early for those who had to travel much of any distance to GPSL.  I guess it was a really long day for the EOSS crew.

I have some video, but will have to edit it down first.