Re: EOSS YouTube Channel

Thomas Londrigan

 I got the impression it generates a new link with each live stream session.
I'll be back at the hotel to meet with other EOSS folks, around 9:30 MDT so I may try a live stream tonight.

There is a web chat function with the live stream function, so that may be a good way to get feed back on the audio and framing.

I've scheduled a place holder on the YouTube page. I'll try to get to the venue early to see about setup. I picked up a new webcam so hopefully good audio if we can't stream directly from the mike.

On Jun 14, 2018, at 14:04, Hank Riley <n1ltv@...> wrote:

It looks like a real good room Paul's arranged at NNU for the technical sessions.

Anything done to record the sessions will be an achievement, but if there's an audio feed for the presenter's mike (whether wireless or wired) available in that room somewhere (maybe behind the main central lecture island), try to tap into that for the streaming audio.