Re: EOSS YouTube Channel

Hank Riley

As I emailed Tom a few days ago, I'm available into the wee hours of the night/morning to do any kind of tests related to the youtube streaming.

Some kind of dry run/rehearsal really seems like a pretty good idea and it can be done right up until showtime Friday.

I didn't get any answer from Tom earlier this week but I guess he's been pretty busy getting ready.  He has my phone number and anyone wishing to get a hold of me for live phone feedback for streaming tests can email me for that.  (it's a wired phone and is in the phonebook.)  I'm in QRZ.com.

Hank