Re: GPSL Online

Mark Conner N9XTN

Do you think you can get him sent to jail like you did at GPSL 2002?

73 de Mark N9XTN

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:41 AM L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
Here's a background image you can use for the live stream.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018, 5:01 PM Thomas Londrigan <lawndragon@...> wrote:
Ok, I have obtained a webcam with a good microphone and have been able to try out the live stream (with just one subscriber).  I've got a short tripod, so it may need to set on a table.

I think we can do this, but may depend on our wifi link quality at the presentation site.  I think it would be best if those that would like to view subscribe to the EOSS channel.  If you do, I think it will send out notifications when the stream goes live, and if you are on you tube and logged in on a google account, you can chat with us to give feedback.  If you don't subscribe, I think we will have to share the stream URL each time.

As I said, this is my first time live-streaming so there may be growing pains.  I'm open to scheduling a test session if anyone has suggestions.

Tom Londrigan
KE7KCK
EOSS president

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 11:11 AM, Thomas Londrigan <lawndragon@...> wrote:
I'm in the process of setting up the EOSS youtube channel for live streaming.  This is the first time I've done this, so I will have to test it out.  It would be good if someone has a good webcam and microphone to bring it since I don't have a good set up.
 I'm not sure if you need to be a subscriber.  The EOSS channel is here:

Please let me know if anyone has problems accessing the link.

Tom Londrigan

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 4:32 AM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
There is a wireless Mic and speakers in the room.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018, 9:05 PM Michael West W5MAW <groups.io@...> wrote:
Hey Paul,

I'll provide a computer, webcam, and run the stream. YouTube will record it and I'll publish it after.

Let me know any information you know about the audio setup at the location.

--
Michael West W5MAW