Re: GPSL Online

Thomas Londrigan

I'm in the process of setting up the EOSS youtube channel for live streaming.  This is the first time I've done this, so I will have to test it out.  It would be good if someone has a good webcam and microphone to bring it since I don't have a good set up.
 I'm not sure if you need to be a subscriber.  The EOSS channel is here:

Please let me know if anyone has problems accessing the link.

Tom Londrigan

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 4:32 AM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
There is a wireless Mic and speakers in the room.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018, 9:05 PM Michael West W5MAW <groups.io@...> wrote:
Hey Paul,

I'll provide a computer, webcam, and run the stream. YouTube will record it and I'll publish it after.

Let me know any information you know about the audio setup at the location.

--
Michael West W5MAW