Re: Meal Requests at GPSL

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Thanks, I'll update my notes.

On Thu, May 31, 2018, 4:21 PM Marty Griffin <mgriffin@...> wrote:

Paul,

Sharon Griffin will not be ordering lunch via the Tech Session Friday.  Cheryl and Denise will respond separately.

- Marty Griffin

From: GPSL@groups.io <GPSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of L. Paul Verhage KD4STH
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 7:29 AM
To: GPSL@groups.io; Bill Ebener <BEbener@...>; Nick Hanks <ndhanks@...>
Subject: [GPSL] Meal Requests at GPSL

I am looking for a few more people to tell me what they would like to order for lunch on Friday. Some people left tjis space blank. So this is for the conference, not the Thursday wine tour.

Will the following let me know what they would like to order from Zupas. You will find the selections at the registration page.

John Kovac

Edward Kovac

Bill Ebener

Mike Moody

I have the following spouses ordering lunch for the Friday conference. Please let me know if the is correct and complete. Spouses that are visiting the Treasure Valley during the Friday conference don't order a lunch.

Beth Gable

Ruth Moritz

Sharon Griifin

Cheryl Lanning