Re: Meal Requests at GPSL

John Kovac KM6GKF

I can’t seem to get to the selections without creating a new individual registration.   Is there any way to view the menu without doing that?   Also, neither my son or I are picky about food, so if you just want to pick something for John and Ed Kovac, we’ll be fine with whatever you choose.

On May 31, 2018, at 6:28 AM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:

I am looking for a few more people to tell me what they would like to order for lunch on Friday. Some people left tjis space blank. So this is for the conference, not the Thursday wine tour.

Will the following let me know what they would like to order from Zupas. You will find the selections at the registration page.

John Kovac
Edward Kovac
Bill Ebener
Mike Moody

I have the following spouses ordering lunch for the Friday conference. Please let me know if the is correct and complete. Spouses that are visiting the Treasure Valley during the Friday conference don't order a lunch.

Beth Gable
Ruth Moritz
Sharon Griifin
Cheryl Lanning