Meal Requests at GPSL

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I am looking for a few more people to tell me what they would like to order for lunch on Friday. Some people left tjis space blank. So this is for the conference, not the Thursday wine tour.

Will the following let me know what they would like to order from Zupas. You will find the selections at the registration page.

John Kovac
Edward Kovac
Bill Ebener
Mike Moody

I have the following spouses ordering lunch for the Friday conference. Please let me know if the is correct and complete. Spouses that are visiting the Treasure Valley during the Friday conference don't order a lunch.

Beth Gable
Ruth Moritz
Sharon Griifin
Cheryl Lanning