Re: GPSL Online

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I think YouTube would be a good solution, although like Mark, I've never tried it myself.

Audio and the Slide Deck are often the limiting factors when doing live stuff like this.  It almost takes a full time person and a sound board to make this happen.

Zack

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 1:19 PM, Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:
You may be able to do this via Periscope on Twitter (which is what I did yesterday), and YouTube has a "live" function (which I've never explored).

Video quality may be limited by connection speed.  Mine were pretty blocky even with 4G coverage, certainly worse than what you'd record to SD card.

73 de Mark N9XTN

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 10:33 PM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a way to put the presentations online live? I don't know what I can do from NNU yet.

Thanks