GPSL Registration

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I have four registrations for GPSL so far. Please get registered soon, I need to coordinate with the wineries and caterers.

Registation cost is just for the Friday conference and hydrogen.

Winery tours include lunch and you will pay that expense on your own. Three wineries cost $5 each. Parma Ridge winery, were we are eating lunch, requests we spend at least $300 total. So I need to make sure I have enough people going and purchasing lunch and bottles of wine. The cost of wine runs from about 15 to 25.