Re: Looking for camera replacement (was Base 106)

Hank Riley

Mark,

Model numbers and approximate prices for the clones you've tried, please.  Examples of video or pictures taken available somewhere?

I've downloaded what is called the Git2 manual (pretty lame -- no specs) for the Git2 and the range of intervals is shown for still photos as 5 to 60 seconds.

This manual is only 1.8 Megs, so I'll attach it here.

Hank

I have a couple of really cheap GoClones that I've used - video quality is decent, but not as good as a GoPro.

I'm also looking for something that will take still shots at intervals too, and the Git2 might fit that bill.