Re: Hydrogen safety

Bill Brown

Same goes for these folks....hmmm...safety first? :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPrIH0T3b0

From: Hank Riley via Groups.Io <n1ltv@...>
To: GPSL <GPSL@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 18, 2018 10:29 pm
Subject: Re: [GPSL] Hydrogen safety

Joe,

It's probably a case of not having a groups.io password, which is
not necessary to just get email the way Mark set this group up.

Here's a sample of groups.io wording that mentions that situation:
"Are you receiving emails from a Groups.io group but have never visited the
Groups.io website? You probably don't have a password set up yet."

To get a file you do have to have a password.  To just receive GPSL
mail, you don't need the password.  I'm guessing a lot of subscribers
here just read the email.

You probably know all of this, but I'm saying it for the benefit of others
who might not.

HR

From: Joe WB9SBD <nss@...>

That's Interesting.

How can you not be a member and be reading these e mails?