Re: Helium Supply

Joe WB9SBD

You may think it is.
Everyone around here thinks this is also the case. But my local guy gets his from somewhere else.

ALSO, those shops that do get it from Airgas still is cheaper than from Airgas. I think they have a policy that puts the price really high when dealing directly with the public in a effort to make you go away. But if you are willing to pay Crazy prices they are willing to take your money too.

You can not be bamboozled into thinking they are the only game in town thats for sure!
Been doing these flights for what Bill? 25 years?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 4/17/2018 8:06 PM, Dennis Klipa - N8ERF wrote:
Bill,

Unfortunately, Airgas is the local Welding supply house.

Best Regards,
Dennis

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 7:25 PM Bill Brown via Groups.Io <wb8elk=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dennis,

  Try asking a local welding supply shop. They usually have no problems selling hydrogen and some of them are just as reasonable as going directly to Airgas or just a bit more.