Re: ARHAB Web Sites

Michael West W5MAW

Hi everyone,

Thanks Keith for your work over the years! I’m looking forward to making the ARHAB website even better.

Here’s my rough plan for the website, there’s no timeline for any of this at the moment:

1.       Set up new hosting with existing code and database - Done

2.       Verify user-facing functions, automated functions, and learn manual processes - Started

3.       Transfer arhab.org domain, aka “go live”

4.       Improve site security and remove obsolete code/pages - Started

5.       Automate any remaining manual processes

6.       Open source code on GitHub

Once those are done, the site should be in a great position moving forward and I can start working on improvements to the site design and functionality. Some of the manual stuff like new records will probably be slow for me to work on as I get used to it, thanks in advance for your patience.

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback about how you would improve the site, please feel free to reach out: michael@...

I can’t promise anything right now, but I will definitely take it into consideration for the future! Also, please reach out if any site functionality stops working, I would greatly appreciate it.

--

Michael West W5MAW

https://mwe.st