From: GPSL@... [mailto:GPSL@...] On Behalf Of WA0TJT wa0tjt@... [GPSL]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 10:05 AM
To: GPSL@... Groups
Cc: jh.schule@...
Subject: [GPSL] Fwd: APRS / LoRa

Joachim,

I’ve forwarded this to the best, most knowledgable group anywhere, they should be able to help you.

Guys?

Keith, WAØTJT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joachim Hoffmüller <jh.schule@...>

Subject: APRS / LoRa

Date: July 2, 2017 at 10:18:50 AM CDT

Hi Keith,

I got your email-address from ARHAB page on AX.25 packet radio. I have no experience with amateur radio but I am planning a HAB mission with some students. I read some interesting bits about LoRa technology for telemetry, which has the advantage of being license-free in Germany.

Can you tell me about issues/advantages, and how to learn the necessary skills?

Regards

Joachim