GPSL 2018

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I would like to hold GPSL 2018 from June 14th to 16th with 18th as a backup launch date. Will this work for most everyone?

I will reserve a block of hotel rooms in Nampa, ID (about 20 minutes from Boise). The wineries for Thursday's tours are located in Caldwell, which is next door to Nampa. I'll share what I find on the cost of a tour van, I figure it will be safer to wine tour that way.

Dinner on Thursday will be in the Basque block. Carpooling is recommended.

So that's a start.

One warning, due to the moutainous nature of Idaho, we often have to drive 30 minutes to an hour to reach a launch site.