Wanted, missing balloon

moody.michael@...

As most of you know, our balloon went bonkers and never really did transmit packets reliably. Paul's tracker quit a few minutes after launch, and mine quit somewhere around 17,000'. Unfortunately, that was not enough info to make a successful prediction for the landing site. Tom and I stayed out until after 5pm looking, but not having decoding capability or DF capability on the balloon or in the car made life tough. Next year's MOHAB-2 will have a DF beacon and I'll upgrade my tracking game to have mobile decoding.

Tom and I appreciate everyone's efforts in helping us. We are hoping a kind hearted Kansan will call or email if they find it.

See you all next year in Idaho!

Mike KD0MEQ and Tom

the MOHAB team