GPSL Attendees and Flights

Zack Clobes W0ZC

We got the GPSL website moved over to its new home and everyone's DNS should have updated by now.  The attendee list has been updated as of tonight, and I've also included your paid status on the attendee list now, just in case you wanted additional confirmation that I received your payment.  (If I missed someone, please email me!)

It looks like the flight registration has pretty well stabilized.  If I'm missing anything or if anyone needs a slot, please let me know ASAP as I need to get that finalized and the gas ordered.  Going, going, going.......

Tomorrow I should have the alternate launch site confirmed and I'll get that announced.

If I'm missing anything, please let me know!

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.