GPSL Website Update

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I have been continuing to update the GPSL website, however we are having some problems with an update on the current hosting provider, so we are in the middle of switching.  That should be completed this week, and you'll find a few new updates to the website.

The main thing that I wanted to communicate is that I have received payments from almost everyone (THANK YOU!) and for the few that I haven't, I sent reminders tonight.  I know at least some of those have indicated that they're still waiting on work/family schedules, etc.  And that's fine.

I have the current gas orders in and paid for:

Dwayne Love - Paid
Mike Hojnowski - Paid
BASE DePauw - Paid
EOSS (300 + 200) - Paid
HAB Education - NOT PAID
MOHAB (200 + 200) - Paid
NearSys - Paid
NSTAR - Paid
WB8ELK Balloons - Paid

I'll be working with the presenters this week to get presentations finalized.  If you can PLEASE try to have a PowerPoint ready for me by the end of this month so I can get it loaded onto the laptop and tested.

I think that's it for tonight.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.