Updated rosters

Zack Clobes W0ZC

Many, many of you have already pre-paid for your GPSL registration, and I thank you all very much.  I have the attendee list updated on the website, and for those who have pre-paid, I'll be sending out reminders here soon.  It is an option to pay at the door, or to send a check or money order.  Contact me directly if you'd like to make other arrangements.

I have 42 registered at this point, which is about normal given that we still have over a month to go.  I'm anticipating roughly 50-60 in the symposium Friday!

Regarding balloon flights, I think I have everyone's flight information updated based on what they've sent me.  Please review your flights and update me so that we can properly coordinate frequencies and slots.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.