From: Nick [mailto:ndhanks@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 08:54
To: 'Zack Clobes'
Cc: 'GPSL@...'
Subject: RE: [GPSL] Balloon Flights

Hi Zack,

For GPSL EOSS will be flying one balloon (EOSS-252) with two beacons.  The first is AE0SS-12 and it will be transmitting an APRS beacon on 144.34 MHz.  The second is KE0BMV-11 and it will be transmitting an APRS beacon on 149.95 MHz.  The beacon burst is preceded by a 25 second tone used for DF’ing.

73,

Nick, NØLP