From: GPSL@... [mailto:GPSL@...] On Behalf Of Michael Hojnowski kd2eat@... [GPSL]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:41 AM
To: Group GPSL <GPSL@...>
Subject: [GPSL] Does anyone need chase vehicle help at GPSL?

Hey Gang,

I'll be attending GPSL. I'm up in the air, so to speak, as to whether I
want to launch a balloon, or just help someone who needs foxhunting
assistance. I'll have my fully equipped 4wd chase vehicle along with
APRS, Laptop, aprsisce, etc. I'll have room for up to 3 passengers, if
anyone wants to ride along.

If someone wanted to launch, but was concerned about a chase vehicle, I
may be your guy. If i don't have any takers, I'll plan to launch a
simple payload of my own, just so we can fill the sky with balloons.
Regardless, I'm planning to launch another WSPR pico this year.

If interested in a chase assistance, please let me know in the next few
days, so I can register and request (or not) hydrogen.

Thanks,
Mike / KD2EAT