WB8ELK long duration balloon heading across VT NH and Maine today after sunrise

Bill Brown

WB8ELK balloon on 433.92 MHz AM modulated DominoEX16. It can drift between 433.90 to 433.94 MHz. It is floating at 23,000 feet and is predicted to cross VT, NH and Maine during the day this Saturday Aug. 22nd. Let me know if anyone can hear it. It is completely solar powered. This is also the frequency for wireless thermometers. Those are very short bursts. My transmission is about 10 seconds long and is a multitone musical sounding sequence. It was last heard about to enter PA after passing near Youngstown OH just before sunset.

It can be viewed on tracker.habhub.org.