Re: Kansas repeaters

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

Paul, if you check email, I'm on my way. I'll try to monitor this repeater in
Manhattan (147.255+) and call you on it. Knowing you and radio I will expect to
call you on your cell phone. ;-) I should see you at the designated spot around
9 a.m.

73 de Don in route.

Mark, I'll take my new repeater directory and see how the list checks out. I
hope to run mobile APRS.

Don Pfister wrote:

Will do.

Mark Conner wrote:

The MAARS web site and the majority of the Google references show
147.255+ as the repeater frequency.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1173/repeater.html

Don and Paul can give us a coverage report tomorrow.

Thanks for researching the list. On your way east, can you try
out Herington 147.135+ (maybe 88.5 Hz tone)? If you can hit it
from I-70 it should be good for the chase.

- Mark