Borrow a hydrogen regulator or fill hose?

Bill Brown

I can't find my hydrogen regulator or CGA-350 to CGA-580 adapter. Anyone have an extra regulator and filling hose or a CGA adapter that I can borrow for launch day?  Or can borrow it after you inflate your balloon?

- Bill WB8ELK

Join to automatically receive all group messages.