What hotels are attendees staying at for GPSL2015

Bill Brown

Curious as to what hotels some of the attendees are staying at for GPSL2015?

I'm looking at either the Super 8 in Troy or the Fairfield Inn at Wentzville.

From: Carlton Corbitt ccccrnr@... [GPSL]
To: GPSL
Sent: Sun, Jun 14, 2015 3:36 pm
Subject: [GPSL] GPSL 2015

Here is a Heads up

Friday June 19  At Moscow Mills Missouri Baptist University Campus    (N38.949, W90.929)
From I-70 take Hwy 61 to Hwy C right to Outer Rd, turn left then into campus.
I'd suggested getting a hotel at Chesterfield or St Charles, MO  That is a 35minute drive to the school,  so give yourself time to get there

8:00 Welcome to 15th Annual GPSL Carlton Corbitt
8:10 Idaho & Washington Balloon-Sats to advance STEM Paul Verhage
9:10 UAV Drone for Balloon Payload Search & Rescue Atom
10:10 Morning Break
10:20 Introduction to Radio Direction Finding Phil Bunch
11:20 High Defination TV on Amateur Radio Mel Whitten
12:20 Lunch
1:00 Pico Balloons Bill Brown
2:00 What's Flying GPSL 2015 Crew Leads
3:15 Afternoon Break
3:30 Launch Site & STL Chase Concerns Mike & Carlton
4:30 Digital Photography Bill Coby
5:30 Leave to Resturant < /td>

Saturday June 20,  I've tried to setup 5 different options for a launch site, but as of now i've only received an OK for Mo Bap Univ. Moscow Mills campus as of now.
Weather prediction is 93 Hight 74 Low wind of 10MPH from Southwest and Mostly Sunny
From (N38.949,  W90.929) Launch Site a 60kft (24km) flight would land in Carroliton, IL 30mile(50km) away to the NorthEast
and a 90kft (30km) burst would land in Hamburg, IL (near river) 18mile (36km) to North

Good Luck and hope to see everyone Friday,
Anyone coming in town Thursday send me an email ki4nhk@... subject "Thursday Dinner" and i'll coordinate dinner together for those in town in time.

Thanks
Carlton
615-419-3055