WB8ELK Bobblehead high altitude balloon flight to air tonight on The Weather Channel at 7 pm CDT 8 pm EDT

Bill Brown

WB8ELK Bobblehead high altitude balloon flight to air tonight on The Weather Channel at 7 pm CDT  (8 pm EDT). We flew 4 GoPro cameras pointing at custom Bobbleheads and I think I have a brief cameo appearance during the lightoff.

The show is called "3 Scientists walk into a Bar" and starts their first episode at 6 pm CDT (7 pm EDT) and will show 3 episodes. The Bobblehead flight is the second episode.

They may also show the manned cluster balloon we did with 66 weather balloons as well but not sure. If not, it will air this Fall.