From: "Larry Cerney" <lcerney@mindspring.com>
To: <EOSS@yahoogroups.com>; <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 22:30
Subject: [GPSL] Kansas repeaters

Hello all;

I've put together a list of the repeaters along I-70 West of
Manhattan, KS.
I'm getting ready to program in the freqs to flip through on
the way out and
back. Thought it might be of some interest to others.

Question to our friends in Kansas, the 2000 ARRL repeater
directory shows
the Manhattan MAARS repeater to be 147.250 + and some of the
emails have
shown 147.255 +. What is the repeater freq?