Kansas repeaters

Larry Cerney <lcerney@...>

Hello all;

I've put together a list of the repeaters along I-70 West of Manhattan, KS.
I'm getting ready to program in the freqs to flip through on the way out and
back. Thought it might be of some interest to others.

Question to our friends in Kansas, the 2000 ARRL repeater directory shows
the Manhattan MAARS repeater to be 147.250 + and some of the emails have
shown 147.255 +. What is the repeater freq?

Kansas Repeaters
West to East
Goodland 147.030 + WA0GBN Open
Colby 146.820 - W0WOB Open Wide
Colby 444.650 + W0WOB Open
WaKeeney 444.770 + N0FBS Open
Hays 146.790 - N0IGX Open
Hays 147.180 + KB0RZA Open Wide
Hays 443.600 + KD5WY Open Wide 107.2 PL
Russell 147.280 + KB0QGX Open Wide
Russell 444.950 N0KOU Open Wide Input 448.950
Salina 145.430 - N0KSC Open Wide
Salina 146.730 - N0KSC Open Wide
Salina 146.910 - K0KSC Open
Salina 147.030 + W0CY Open Wide
Salina 442.200 + N0KSC Open
Salina 443.900 + W0CY Open
Salina 444.500 + N0SGL Open Wide
Abilene 145.330 - NU0S Open Wide
Junction City 146.880 - N0UZT Open Wide
Junction City 147.300 + W0CWJ Open
Junction City 442.050 + KF0HS Open
Manhattan 145.410 - W0QQQ Open
Manhattan 147.250 + N0TOK Open Wide
Manhattan 444.170 + W0QQQ Open

Thanks...
73....
Larry
K0ANI

"The ideas that have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new
courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty and Truth."

Albert Einstein