ANSR Launch

kd7lmo <mgray@...>

ANSR has decided not to launch our payloads at the GPSL. After
conferring with other ANSR members, we decided it would be best not
to launch. The ANSR-8 flight is only a couple weeks away and it
wouldn't give us enough time to prepare for that flight if something
went wrong at GPSL. We all know how Mr. Murphy likes to visit.

However, we will still make our presentation at the conference as
well as display our payload packages. I will also attend the launch
to help in any way I can.

I am certain ANSR will be able to fly on a future GPSL.

73s de Michael Gray, KD7LMO