Re: ANSR participation at GPSL

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

Michael, I would suggest you bring your stuff. I have at least 5 members coming
with my group. I think we will be ok. Our members can assist you. "Never give
up! - Never surrender!" (I love that movie).

73 de Don
HABITAT SkyLab

Mark Conner wrote:

Received the following from ANSR:

==============
Mark,

Since I will be the only ANSR guy attending, I don't think I can
launch a balloon by myself. I will bring our Payload Computer
(cross band repeater/tracking system) and Micro Beacon in case we
want to fly them on another balloon train. I'll also have equipment
to track and recover if necessary. If nothing else, I can help with
the launch on Saturday morning.

Michael Gray, ANSR - kd7lmo

[Signature File]
Name=Don Pfister KA0JLF
HABITAT SkyLab soon to add SeaLab (underwater robotics)
(High Altitude Basic Investigation Testing And Tracking)
Email=ka0jlf@earthlink.net or ka0jlf@kc.rr.com or donp@netlab.org

http://habitat.netlab.org
http://www.kc.net/~dpfister - going away not sure when they will pull the plug
http://www.netlab.org/~donp
http://home.earthlink.net/~ka0jlf
http://home.kc.rr.com/cdpfister/
http://www.netlab.org:8888/ Visit the Lab in the Hobby wing. HABITAT being
built...

view stations on the web real time (~3 minute updates):
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF Home
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-9 van
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-11 balloon