Re: Changed the subject back to APRS :)

James Ewen VE6SRV

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Mark Conner mconner1@... [GPSL]
<GPSL-noreply@...> wrote:

That is so slick I just can't stand it.......awesome forward thinking.
I'll second that!

Leo, you've got some awesome hardware there!

We have a similar type of system that we use for tracking busses, and
other municipal assets. They can go out of range, or have transmitter
failures for days at a time, and once they come back online, they dump
the missing data.

The APRS network isn't equipped to handle that, but obviously you've
worked with SNUS to be able to implement the functionality.

What an excellent system. I love the loitering over Siberia... just
checking out the sights! Hmm, maybe spying on some top secret Soviet
site!

--
James
VE6SRV