Re: Launch Site

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

I had asked you that several emails ago. HOWEVER, I think I sent them to you not
the list. It will take me a couple hours to drive out there. What time did you
have in mind?

pverhage1960 wrote:

Great! Don, when do you want to meet me in Manhattan. And where?
Paul

Yes we can lock up the helium tanks at the airport.

pverhage1960 wrote:

If anyone needs to send email to me, do it through the GPSL group.
don't have access to my campus email.

Paul

[Signature File]
Name=Don Pfister KA0JLF
HABITAT SkyLab soon to add SeaLab (underwater robotics)
(High Altitude Basic Investigation Testing And Tracking)
Email=ka0jlf@earthlink.net or ka0jlf@kc.rr.com or donp@netlab.org

http://habitat.netlab.org
http://www.kc.net/~dpfister - going away not sure when they will pull the plug
http://www.netlab.org/~donp
http://home.earthlink.net/~ka0jlf
http://home.kc.rr.com/cdpfister/
http://www.netlab.org:8888/ Visit the Lab in the Hobby wing. HABITAT being
built...

view stations on the web real time (~3 minute updates):
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF Home
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-9 van
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-11 balloon