Re: Launch Site


Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>
 

Mark, I guess it is your call if we move launch sites. I didnt' think we would
decide until later, possibly Friday. I guess Paul needs to know now. I'll check
on the locked area. I had thought we would store them at JNSC.

I'll try to get Paul and answer and call him.

Don

pverhage1960 wrote:

I need to know ASAP if we're going to launch out of Herington. Don, I
also need to know ASAP if we can lock helium tanks up at the airport.

Please give me a call.

Join GPSL@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.