AV Equipment

pverhage1960 <paul.verhage@...>

Okay, folks, I just checked everything out. The AV cart has a VCR and
PC. There is a 3.5" floppy disk drive and a DVD drive in the PC. I
was able to connect my laptop to the cart and project the presentation
stored on my laptop. I also ran my presentation from the PC off of my
floppy. Powerpoint 2000 is installed on the PC. The PC also has an
internet connection, but you must use Internet Explorer, not Netscape.
I also switched in the VCR without a problem.

The overhead projector wasn't in the room, so my Mother reserved it
for Friday.