Frequency Coordination Format

paul.verhage@...

One o more item needs to be added to the frequency coordination
form. Please add if you can change frequencies and how easy.
This won't be a problem for APRS, as we'll use the same
frequency. But repeaters and ATVer's can't use the same
frequency. We won't ask someone to change frequencies if their
transmitter is crystal controlled and can't be changed in time.

So the format looks like this....

Name Mode Power Frequency Changeable?

Options for Changeable are

Yes (as in having an HT with a tuning knob)
Some (as in using a crystal that you can reasonably switch out)
Not on your life (there's no realistic way to change your frequency
in the time allotted)

Paul