GIJN Women GIJNwomen@groups.ioA group created by the Global Investigative Journalism Network (GIJN) to discuss issues related to women in investigative journalism. GIJN is an international association of journalism organizations that support the training and sharing of information among investigative and data journalists—even in repressive regimes and marginalized communities.
- 179 Members
- 14 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.