GIJN Women GIJNwomen@groups.ioA group created by the Global Investigative Journalism Network (GIJN) to discuss issues related to women in investigative journalism, including non-binary identities. GIJN is an international association of journalism organizations that support the training and sharing of information among investigative and data journalists—even in repressive regimes and marginalized communities.
- 214 Members
- 71 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.