SF Bay Area EV Drivers GGEVA@groups.ioThe GGEVA (www.ggeva.org) and the EBEVA are educational, support and advocacy groups for the promotion of electric vehicles in San Francisco, the East Bay and Marin County. Electric cars, trucks, scooters, buses, and bikes provide emission-free transportation using electricity, not fossil fuels. No gas. No oil. No emissions. (And no profits for slimy oil companies, dictators, or terrorists.) GGEVA and EBEVA are chapters of the Electric Auto Association.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]