From: 'Don Hill AA5AU' aa5au@... [wsjtgroup] <wsjtgroup-noreply@...>
To: wsjtgroup <wsjtgroup@...>
Sent: Thu, Apr 11, 2019 10:24 pm
Subject: [wsjtgroup] Suggested Frequencies for this weekend's FT8 contest?

I sent two messages to the European FT8 Club asking for suggested
frequencies for this weekend's contest but so far have not received a reply.

Has anyone seen if there are any suggested frequencies for the contest?

If not, should we use suggested frequencies from the FT8 Roundup? They are
listed here:

"Suggested frequencies are 3.590-3.600, 7.080-7.100, 14.130-14.150,
21.130-21.150 and 28.160-28.200 MHz. (Note from Japan: For JA-JA and JA-DX
contacts, use 3.522, 7.032, 14.078, 21.078 and 28.078MHz."

I don't remember if these were the same as adopted by the ARRL for FT8 in
the ARRL RTTY Roundup. Were they?

Don AA5AU

Posted by: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@...>

To unsubscribe, send an email to: