From: GAPA@groups.io <GAPA@groups.io> on behalf of WL7CG <asorum@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:57 PM
To: GAPA@groups.io <GAPA@groups.io>
Subject: [GAPA] VE4 and FT4

All,

Hope everyone is well. Just found the sixth grid for Manitoba/VE4, pretty much everyone lives in Winnipeg! I have a long way to go on VO1 and VO2.

Still digging for a VK8 that lives outside Darwin.

Has anyone tried FT4? I have been having some fun with it. It's not as effective as FT8, but certainly faster.

73 Alan WL7CG