Topics

GOOD DIGITAL MORNING

WL7CG

All,

The RDRC promotes a digital activity period every Saturday morning that highlights different modes. It might be something of interest to those looking for a break from FT8 and wanting to pick up some new grids.

Alan WL7CG

http://www.rdrclub.ru/dni-aktivnosti-rtsrk/854-digital-morning

RDRC invites fans of digital radio
every Saturday in a Year to meet and spend with us «Good DIGITAL morning». We offer this activity from 03:00 to 11:00 UTC. We recommend using HF bands from 160 to 10 meters, depending on the propagation on them. «Good morning DIGITAL» is not a Contest, you do not need to send reports. Along with other days of activity organized by the RDRC during the year, this event will contribute to meeting the conditions of the annual diploma «Master of Amateur Digital Radio Communication» and will help applicants to obtain the required amount of QSOs in rarely used digital modes for awards «RDRC HAMLOG DIGI Activity»