GAPA Information "QSL" Card

WL7CG

All,

I have been talking to Ernie about this idea for while and just ordered some of these QSL sized cards about GAPA. The idea being when a QSL card is mailed out, to have one of these to include in the envelope. I use a printer in Ukraine, so it will take a month or so to get them.

If you are interested in having some to mail with your QSL cards, let me know.

73 Alan WL7CG

WL7CG

Oops, typo on the back.

73 Alan WL7CG

lee_humphrey65

Hi great idea, do you have a good picture of some I could put them on my qrz page
lee
g6bfp

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 11:19 PM +0100, "WL7CG" <asorum@...> wrote:

All,

I have been talking to Ernie about this idea for while and just ordered some of these QSL sized cards about GAPA. The idea being when a QSL card is mailed out, to have one of these to include in the envelope. I use a printer in Ukraine, so it will take a month or so to get them.

If you are interested in having some to mail with your QSL cards, let me know.

73 Alan WL7CG

Richard Kennedy <astro_va@...>

Hi Alan and Group,

Even though I don't use QSL cards anymore - I'd like to pass out them to friends, so only need a dozen or so.  TU 73 Rich, K3VAT

I have been talking to Ernie about this idea for while and just ordered some of these QSL sized cards about GAPA. The idea being when a QSL card is mailed out, to have one of these to include in the envelope. I use a printer in Ukraine, so it will take a month or so to get them.

If you are interested in having some to mail with your QSL cards, let me know.

73 Alan WL7CG

WL7CG

Lee,

I lifted the images from the GAPA homepage. Right click and save.

73 Alan WL7CG