Topics

A Start

WL7CG

All,

Once I was able to send out invitations for the list, we started getting people to join. I am hoping we can use this list as a vehicle to promote and improve the GAPA Program. I think it's great, but most people have no idea it exists.

The is a list of email in the file section of the people I could identify as participating in GAPA. If you think of anyone that would be interested, let them know to sign up. An email to GAPA+subscribe@groups.io will do it. There is also a form that we could add to the GAPA website.

Thanks for joining.

73 Alan WL7CG